1.1. This document contains summary of main principles and information of company Grandhotel Mozart Prague, a.s., ID No.: 27413225, with registered seat at Karoliny Světlé 208/34, 110 00 Prague 1 (hereinafter the “Company” or “The Mozart Prague”) relating to the treatment, processing and protection of personal data processed by the Company as an administrator of personal data during a fulfilment of legal obligations of the Company pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 from 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals in relation with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive No. 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the “GDPR”).
2.1. The extent of the personal data that The Mozart Prague processes about you varies depending on the use purpose and provided services. They are the following:
2.1.1. For the purpose of concluding and fulfilling contracts with suppliers and customers of The Mozart Prague: Identification data of suppliers, customers and contact persons (name, surname, title, date of birth, address, passport number, identity card number, eventually visa, date of arrival, date of departure); Contact details (e-mail, phone number); Company name, ID No./Tax No., registered seat (if you are a natural person doing business). Bank connection.
2.1.2. For the purpose of improving services and offerings of The Mozart Prague, these are in particular: Data of a visit of The Mozart Prague’s website (cookies, IP address); Data of your use of The Mozart Prague’s services, such as date of arrival, date of departure, number of accommodated persons, category of accommodation, expenses, purchased services, country of origin, incl. related communication with you.
2.1.3. For marketing purposes incl. sending commercial mails and personalisation of advertisements, these are particularly: Contact details (e-mail, phone number); Data about a visit of our website (cookies, IP address); Data about your shopping habits and the use of The Mozart Prague’s services, such as date / price and name of purchased products, incl. related communication with you.
2.1.4. For the purposes of protection of The Mozart Prague’s property, protection of health and life of employees, customers and other persons located in the monitored areas of The Mozart Prague, these are in particular: Recordings from camera systems; Entries from the access system.
2.2. The personal data are collected by The Mozart Prague either directly from you (while concluding a contract, providing of accommodation and/or providing other services), or based on visits of The Mozart Prague’s webpage (see the cookies section below) or personal visits of the The Mozart Prague.
3.1. Your personal data is used by The Mozart Prague particularly for the following purposes:
• To conclude a contract with you (or your company) and its performance;
• The communication with you and to administer our contractual relationship;
• The analysis, evaluation and improvement of the entrepreneurial activity of The Mozart Prague;
• To protect property, employment and life of employees, customers and other persons;
• Fulfilment of legal obligations; and To inform about changes and innovations of provided The Mozart Prague’s products and services.
3.2. Your personal data will be kept by The Mozart Prague only for as long as lasts any of the above purposes of processing and thereafter only for the period and under the conditions in accordance with the applicable legislation.
3.3. Both processing results from the purpose of the processing or is given by legislation.
4.1. The legal basis which allows The Mozart Prague to process your personal data depends on the purpose of data processing by The Mozart Prague. Therefore, in a particular case, your personal data may be processed by The Mozart Prague without your consent, when:
• It is necessary for the purpose of concluding or performing the contract;
• It is necessary for the fulfilment of the legal obligations of The Mozart Prague (e.g. in the field of accounting and taxation);
• It is necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of The Mozart Prague (e.g. for claiming contracts or for protection of property).
4.2 The Mozart Prague also processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes, i.e. products and services offerings, informing about news or other commercial communications, via sending to your e-mail address, mailing address or telephone contact.
4.3. You can revoke your consent with this use of your personal data at any time by sending information about the withdrawal of consent to The Mozart Prague’s e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing at the above address of The Mozart Prague.
5.1. Your personal data may be provided by The Mozart Prague to:
• The Mozart Prague’s service providers who provide their services related to the activities of The Mozart Prague, in particular to accounting companies, payment intermediaries, persons cooperating with the The Mozart Prague in the interests of contracts or claims;
• other persons in accordance with the relevant legislation (e.g. payments of municipal charges from accommodation capacity in Prague, notification to the tax authorities in cases regulated by law, foreign police, police in criminal investigations, etc.).
5.2. Your personal data may be transferred and stored within EU countries, but not to non-EU/EEA based entities.
6.1 In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
• the right to clear, transparent and understandable information about how The Mozart Prague uses your personal data and what your rights are;
• the right of access to personal data and the provision of other information related to their processing by The Mozart Prague;
• the right for rectify incorrect and incomplete personal data;
• the right to deletion of your personal data, in particular if (i) they are no longer necessary for further processing, (ii) you have withdrawn your consent with its processing, (iii) you have legitimately objected to its processing,(iv) it has been processed illegally, or (v) it must be deleted according to legislation;
• the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if (i) you object the correctness of the personal data for as long as The Mozart Prague does not verify their correctness, (ii) processing is unlawful, (iii) The Mozart Prague no longer needs them, but you need the data for the purpose of exercising your legal claims, or (iv) you are objecting against their processing for as long as The Mozart Prague does not verify that its legitimate reasons prevail over your interests;
• the right to object to the processing of your personal data in the event that The Mozart Prague process it (i) for direct marketing purposes or (ii) for the purposes of legitimate interests;
• the right to obtain and transfer personal data to another service provider;
• the right to submit a complaint to the Office for Personal data protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7; www.uoou.cz.
6.2. If you wish to exercise any of the above right, please contact The Mozart Prague by using the contact details provided below.
7.1. In order to ensure the security and the confidentiality of personal data, The Mozart Prague uses technical and organisational measures in particular to protect against unauthorized access to personal data and its misuse, including the provision of IT security. All measures are regularly evaluated and updated by the The Mozart Prague.
7.2. The processing of personal data is carried out manually and also in electronic IT systems, which are subject to physical, technical and procedural controls. In order to protect data, The Mozart Prague has set up a safety mechanism comprising technical, organisational and personnel measures and the same level of protection is required by The Mozart Prague also from its processors.
8.1. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you need any other related assistance or you want to exercise your rights, please contact us electronically via email to email@example.com or by writing to the above address of The Mozart Prague.
Karoliny Svetle 208/34110 00，布拉格 1捷克共和国
电话:(+420) 234 705 111